The count down for moving to Berlin has just started, and the list of things needed to be resolved before doing it is getting bigger and bigger:
01. Bank account cancellation (done)
02. Cancell city hall registration (done)
03. Cancell Sportspass registration (done)
04. HVV Abokarte cancellation (done)
05. Finding someone new for my room (done)
06. Selling my room's furniture (done)
07. "Rent" a friend who will drive that car (done)
08. Rent a car for moving ( still in process)
09. Packing (still in process)
10. Goodbye parties (still in process)
11. Unemployment registration + fill in of N forms. N definitely tends to infinite (no way)
It is not a bad recount. In the last weeks I have discovered without surprise that German bureaucracy is a lot of fun. Every time a went to the employment office, they gave me as a souvenir at last three different forms (poor trees!!) and had to go at last to three other different places in order to fill in the forms or collect information to complete them (plus side effects: annoying Murray and Kat. Sorry about that). That means, I have been going there every morning for the last week. It might be easier if I just live there for a while I guess.
Good news: my mother is finally visiting me!. After two years in Germany, it seems that it will happen. Well... just if Eyjafjallajökull does not get angry these days.
I am so excited about everything new that is coming!