30 March, 2011

Muktware.com interview.

As I already wrote in my last post and as part of my trainee program, I have spent the last few weeks porting Cheese to GTK+3. In creating the new Cheese version, I collaborated, among others, with two other women developers: Luciana, who was responsible for the camerabin port and gobject introspection support, and Laura, who provided Cheese with SVG overlays support. It is already known that there are not many women involved in the development world yet, so seeing one of them might be considered kind of remarkable. Can you imagine the surprise when you find out that three of them are working in the same project? I think those were the thoughts that came across Swapnil Bhartiya mind when he decided to make us an interview for Muktware.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment