For this project I have used QtCreator 2.0.1 (with integrated QtDesigner), which has been a pleasant experience in almost all aspects, although there are two things I was not entirely happy with:
- Its flexibility concerning to layouts in the design process. Murray wrote a good resume about this with some screen-shot examples.
- Lack of in-depth documentation, in some cases. Although this was counterbalanced by the number of examples available.
What can you do with WHCH?.
- Keep track of the time spent on a task.
- Add new clients.
- Add new tasks related to clients.
- Add a detailed description for a task.
- Modify start/end time and description of a task.
- Export a list of tasks into Wikimedia format
obtaining the following result for the example in the screenshot:
There is still work to be done, as well as new features to be applied, and I already created a list of FIXMEs and TODOs to start with. Check it out and submit your new ideas if you fancy (-;.
You can find and follow the project on GitHub or download the tar.gz. All comments are welcome, as are merge requests.